A time that caught my eye in Juniors life was almost exactly what happened in my life.
The instance I am talking about was when Junior told his best friend Rowdy that he was going to a different school(an all white school). Reardon will make it possible for Junior to have the possibilities for a better life he wont need to tell everyone that he went to some dumpy school on the REZ! he can say that he attended high school at Reardon. But when Junior told Rowdy about this,Rowdy kind of flipped out and got jealous. Junior asked Rowdy not to get mad and not to hate him but Rowdy didn't know any other way to act. So the end result was junior got punched in the face and rowdy treats Junior like a pile of slug slime.
The similar (or almost exactly but not exactly the same) thing that happened to me was I told my best friends that I had joined the Army! I was so excited. All but 1 friend was super proud of me and that 1 guy (Arron) thought I was a joke and laughed at me and said that I would NEVER make it through boot camp. so this went on for a couple days and I got annoyed with him laughing at me and talking about me behind my back and telling people how worthless and stupid I was for joining the Army. Everyone told him to shut up but he didn't because he was jealous of me. He wanted to join the Army but couldn't due to he had gotten arrested for DUI. so the next weekend we all (about 60 people of my friends and family) all met at Safeway that next weekend and he was there. We were all going out for my going away party. I walked right up to him and said your not welcome to come. he got pissed off and pushed me and called me a couple names. I sad that's why your not going because we are no longer friends so he took a swing at me and hit me in the left ear so I continued to beat the living tar out of him in Safeway parking lot until my friends pulled me off of him. I haven't talked to him since then. OH WELL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment